Monday, July 27, 2009

Live Blogging The Bachelorette Finale - TONIGHT, 8PM EST


You didn't think I'd leave you hanging for the FINALE of this season's lackluster Bachelorette, did you? Join me and other bitter people tonight at 8pm EST as we rip Jillian, bug eyed Ed and false eyelashes Kiptyn to shreds in what will be undoutbedly the most shocking/romantic/helicopter heavy finale ever. My bet is that she WAS going to choose Kiptyn and then when he's standing at the final elimination he lets her know that he never actually liked her and by that point and she has already eliminated Ed, so she ends up alone. Don't say I didn't call it. Also, if Reid comes back on and Jillian attempts to interfere with my relationship with him there will be a major problem. In unrelated news, Aliza went to Chicago last weekend and said she looked for Ed but was unable to locate him. Not sure what that means in terms of the show.

1 comment:

subdividedkid said...

I want to know what happened in the fantasy suite between Jillian and Reid. My guesses are the following things:
1. The sex was mind-blowing
2. She screamed out she loved him while he was... you know...
3. They had sex multiple times