Saturday, May 30, 2009

The View from Narnia




There are no words
Made of "Inteligent Material" according to the website

I saw this commercial last night during Keeping Up with the Kardashians (obviously) and nearly lost my shit. Before then I didn't think it was possible for me to have Kim Kardashian's picnic table ass, but inspired by the commercial, I immediately grabbed a pair of shorts and stuffed them in the butt of my pants and then walked around pretending things were normal and asked L.G. if he could guess what my secret was. He said, "You secret is that you stuffed shorts in your pants," which I obviously denied and just said that I had been going to the gym more, but then I asked him if he found me inexplicably sexier, and he admitted that it increased my sexiness by a significant factor but then asked if I could stop stealing clothing from drawers and putting it on my ass because he just did laundry and didn't want to have to do another load.

No comments: