Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Operation Santa

Click on above to enlarge

Operation Santa is an organization where people mail letters to Santa to the post office, and then rich people go to the post office, pick a letter, and then mail the letter-writer the gifts that are requested, under the guise of being an anonymous Santa. It's actually an awesome organization, and if I had more bags full of money this year, I would totally do it and then brag about it until I died. Unfortunately, this year, I am forced to be one of the letter WRITERS who begs Santa for gifts. I missed the deadline to mail in my letter, so I'm posting it here in the hopes that some kind soul reads it and makes this Christmas the best one ever for me, mainly because I'm Jewish so this would actually be my first Christmas ever. Click on above picture to read my letter.

3 comments:

rachsky said...

I hope you're kidding on the last one...

G Wolf said...

I think you should be asking Santa for better penmanship, since all your upper case i's look like 2's.

After seeing this, I vaguely remembered noticing it a few years ago as well.

Anonymous said...

A new and better dog!? I hope Perry didn't read that.