Monday, August 11, 2008

More Unicorn Horns

Picture of me wearing invisible cape

I have always been of the opinion that instead of wasting time trying to come up with lame AIDS vaccines, cancer treatments or skin grafting techniques for burn victims, scientists should focus on the shit that people REALLY care about, like x-ray vision and turning lead into gold. Well thankfully someone has finally listened to me, because according to this article scientists are now VERY close to inventing capes that will make people invisible.

In other news, the lost civilization of Roanoke has been located, walrus teeth are efficacious against smallpox and the hanging gardens of Babylon are now open to the public. At this point I think CNN needs to either just abandon ship on attempting to be a reputable news source or just throw in the towel and start reporting full time on UFOs.

1 comment:

Hummer212121 said...

lol!!! omg I was SOOOO close to blogging about the same thing!!