Monday, March 9, 2009
Devastating Dog News
I had plans today, BIG PLANS, to go to the gym, but I just checked People.com and one of the stories was that Martha Stewart's Chow, Ghenghis Khan, died in a propane explosion at a kennel on Saturday. Well that's it for me folks. If you need me, I'll be crying uncontrollably at my desk all day.
What I don't get about this incident is that Martha is only "deeply saddened" by the loss of her dog. If Perry died while in the care of a kennel, I would blow myself up, carefully remove all the dogs from the kennel and put them in a hotel and then take a machine gun and kill everyone there.