Saturday, July 19, 2008

Mister Softee


Yesterday for 45 minutes the Mister Softee truck was parked DIRECTLY outside of my apartment playing its slasher movie theme song. This is unacceptable. I don't understand how when people are wasting energy setting elaborate chatroom traps on To Catch a Predator and spending all their time petitioning the honest, hardworking perverts who actually show up to register with the local sex offender registry, everyone is perfectly fine with a truck roaming the streets covered in wieners with ice cream hats and playing alarming music that suggests that someone is being actively molested inside. Um, the NAME is Mister Softee and if this is not proof that this is a molester mobile then I actually give up.

2 comments:

Above14thSt said...

Even if they are pervs, I like the ice cream with the chocolate bar in the middle

http://www.icecreamusa.com/products/product.cfm?b=2&u=41000-05152

rachsky said...

One of the funniest things I have ever read, and so right on. Well done.

On a side note, I was called to Jury duty and actually had to serve on a case for a to catch a predator type situation. I would not put this kind of behavior past anyone especially the ice cream man.